What Are the Causes of Erectile Dysfunction and How Do You Cure It?
Erectile dysfunction is a severe sexual disorder which is characterised by not being able to achieve or keep a firm erection enough hard to complete activity of sexual intercourse with satisfaction.
Men suffering from ED may find it embarrassing to discuss about it openly to anyone or even to doctor but it is really important to have proper consultation with expert sexologist in order to get appropriate treatment or else don’t forget that Erectile Dysfunction D beholds the ability to crash your married life completely.
Fast facts on erectile dysfunction:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a regular troublesome condition of achieving and maintaining a hard erection sufficient to initiate and complete intercourse.
- It usually happens due to physical and psychological causes. Different medical conditions can also be a factor for occurrence of ED.
- This severe condition of sexual disorder badly affects the blood vessels and nerves of reproductive organ which results into failure to attain strong erections.
- Various prescribed allopathic drugs, recreational drugs, alcohol, and smoking, can also be a major cause of ED.
Generally erectile function takes place by problems associated with any of the following systems:
- Blood circulation
- Nerve supply
- Hormonal misbalance
In order to get thorough understanding of this acute problem and proper diagnosis it is required to consult an expert doctor. Consulting a sexologist about regular erection problem helps to address root cause making it easier to resolve sexual difficulties effectively.
Following is the list of most common physical causes of ED:
- Any heart disorder
- Narrowing of blood vessels
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Obesity and metabolic syndrome
- Parkinson’s disease, Peyronie disease
- Testosterone deficiency
- Smoking, alcoholism and drug abuse
- Surgical complications
- Injuries in the pelvic area or spinal cord
In comparison to psychological factors, Physical causes are known to be responsible for the occurrence of 90% of ED cases.
In few cases, where men are known to never ever have achieved an erection at any time throughout the life is known as primary ED, which is caused due to various different psychological causes. Such psychological factors include:
- Guilt or low self-esteem
- Fear of intimacy
- Acute depression and anxiety
Ayurvedic herbal treatment is the most effective way of curing sexual disorder of ED. It enables you overcome weakness by means of highly potent herbs which naturally boost sexual health, power and stamina. The treatment includes:
Men are advised to go for herbal supplements rather than using allopathic treatment solutions as they might solve your problem within specific time but the effect will be of temporary nature which may be holding some severe adverse effects also. Various sort of herbal capsules, creams, devices, powders etc are available in the market today which should be taken upon strict prescription and by following the method of use.
Vacuum erection devices can be used to produce erection by men who want immediate effect along with power capsules and creams. These devices can also be taken alone if any person doesn’t wants to or cannot take oral drug treatment.
The device is used to draw up blood towards the nerves and veins of the penis. It makes the organ erect and rigid by pumping and circulating blood in each nerve.
There are number of exercises a man can practice to eradicate the effects of ED. The best effective way to treat erectile dysfunction is by performing kegels and specific yoga as they strengthen the pelvic floor muscles efficiently. It also helps men to regain and improve overall functioning of the reproductive organ.