Leucorrhoea, excessive white and sticky discharge from the vagina is a general issue of all the women. As the female genitals are moist, sweatier, and covered, they are very much prone to infections or unhygienic conditions. In such condition, the fouling-smell makes it embarrassing for the women to get into social gatherings and even during the sexual activity. The affected women need comfort, deterrence of impurity, and some counseling as they typically have irregular psychological scores. When it comes to Ayurveda, leucorrhoea is known as Shveta Pradar, where Shveta stands for ‘white’ and Pradar stands for discharge.
Causes of Leucorrhoea
- Too much consumption of hefty, oily, cold, sweet, and impenetrable foodstuffs
- Intake of milk, butter, yogurt, and cheese in extreme quantity
- Excess in sexual activity
- Frequent abortions or miscarriages
- Following inadequate diet and lifestyle throughout menstrual cycles
- Inadequate vaginal hygiene
Symptoms of Leucorrhoea
Generally, Leucorrhoea is described as a continuous discharge from the vagina that is white, sticky and may sometimes have a foul smell. In some cases, the affected women may feel irritation and itching in the genital area. Moreover, pain in the lumbar area & the calves, general body weakness, frequent headache, dullness & black patches under the eyes, and mood swings are other common symptoms of Leucorrhoea.
Our Ayurveda Approach to Cure Leucorrhoea
At Beautiful Bosom, when it comes to cure leucorrhoea, we follow a universal approach of Ayurveda science. The products and remedies we produce for the effective treatment of such embrarrassing condition are made of fresh and quality herbs like Santalum album (chandana), Tinospora cordifolia (guduchi), Azadiracta indica (neem), Saraca indica (ashoka), and so on. Here, our experts also use other natural ingredients like ginger, cinnamon, gooseberry, and fenugreek to develop the most effective remedy that help the women to get rid of such type of sexual disorder. Our products including ayurvedic cleansers to clean the genitalia, other products and medicines to maintain dryness are best in use and ensure not to call any side-effects.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice of our expert physicians
- Evade sour, heavy, oily, fried, and spicy nourishments.
- Alcohol, non-vegetarian food, tea, and coffee should also be evaded.
- It is also helpful to chew the betel nuts after meals.
- Intake of fruits, vegetables, and salads should be increased.
- Upsurge fluids like as water, soup, milk and juice in the diet, as these benefit to flush out the contaminants.
- Uphold suitable hygiene.
- Don’t lookout or read anything that could be sexually inspiring.
We at Beautiful Bosom promote a complete wellness of the women both internally & externally. Using our ayurvedic products and remedies you can get the 100% positive outcomes to cure the leucorrhoea in a natural way.